Richfield and Bath Fire Department First Aid, CPR and AED Training
The Richfield Fire Department and Bath Fire Department offer the following classes:
- Heartsaver CPR/AED (HS): Designed for the general public who wish to learn CPR and automatic external defibrillation (AED.) Estimated classroom time: 3-4 hours.
- Healthcare provider CPR/AED (HCP): Designed for healthcare professionals who need CPR and other lifesaving skills in a wide variety of settings inside and outside of a hospital. Estimated classroom time: 4.5 hours for initial course, 4 hours for renewal.
- Heartsaver First Aid (FA): Designed for anyone with limited or no previous medical training in rescue first aid. Classes are scheduled as needed. Estimated classroom time: 3 hours.
Class Location and Times
Classes are held on Saturdays at both Richfield and Bath Fire Stations as identified below and begin at 9:00am. Classes may be cancelled if less than 4 participants are registered.
2018 Class Schedule (More are being Planned, please check back later)
Bath FD Classes
|Healthcare Provider CPR/AED
Registration must be done in person at the specific Fire Department location where you are going to take the class. Registration must occur a minimum of two weeks before the class is scheduled. Participant name, phone number, and email address are necessary at the time of registration.
A $20 check, payable to: Richfield Fireman’s Association or Bath Fire Incorporated must be paid at the time of registration for the workbook. A minimum of 4 students must be registered for a class. AHA workbooks are issued at the time of registration.
Effective 2017, the fee for all classes is:
- $20 for Richfield and Bath residents and employees working in Richfield and Bath,
- $45 for non-residents or employees working outside of Richfield or Bath. The $25 balance must be brought to the class.
If a participant cannot attend a class that they have signed up for, there are two options:
- Attend the next appropriate scheduled class, or
- Wait and attend a future class.
If a minimum of four participants do not sign up and your class is cancelled, you will be notified.
All classes are taught in accordance with the American Heart Association (AHA) guidelines. Successful completion of a course will result in an AHA certification card being issued, which remains in effect for two years.
Need More Information
Call Richfield Fire Department at 330-659-9201, extension 360
Call Bath Fire Department at 330-666-3738.
Please make sure to leave a message, your name and a phone number where you may be reached. Someone will return your call within a few days.
For business or community group needs, please leave a message and special arrangements can be made upon request.
Thank you for visiting our site and wanting to learn more about CPR and first aid!