Project Pride 2021!
Project Pride 2021 will be held this year
SATURDAY APRIL 24th from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
Bath and Richfield will once again join forces for the annual roadside litter clean-up event. Come together to help the Community - Please sign up to keep Richfield beautiful.
- FREE PAPER SHREDDING, WHILE YOU WAIT (please limit to 2-3 boxes) - Located Richfield Town Hall
- FREE ELECTRONIC RECYCLING (Bring Electronics, Power Sources, PCs, Laptops, Printers, Keyboards, Monitors, FAX Machines - NO TVs, NO Cracked Screen Monitors, NO CRT Monitors, NO Batteries, NO Refrigerators, washers or dryers, NO Mercury Lamps) - Located Richfield Town Hall
- TREE SAPLING GIVE-A-WAY (9 varieties) - Located Richfield Town Hall
- Varieties include: Redbud, White Pine, Fraser Fir, White Dogwood, Rose-of-Sharon, Baldcypress, Sugar Maple, Butterfly Bush, and River Birch.
- Link to Tree Flyer and Planting Instruction Sheet
- D.U.M.P. - Dispose of Unused Medication Properly - A Police Officer will be collecting pills, capsules and liquids which should be in containers with personal information blacked out - Located Richfield Town Hall and Bath Township Complex
- PICKUP SUPPLIES FOR ROADSIDE CLEAN-UP (bags, vests, instructions and road assignments)
2 LOCATIONS FOR PICKUP:
- Bath Residents and High School Seniors - Revere High School, parking lot 3420 Everett Rd. ** In Inclement Weather-move to H.S. Gymnasium
- Richfield Residents - Richfield Town Hall, behind admin offices. 4410 W. Streetsboro Rd.
ALL ITEMS WILL BE CONDUCTED WITH SOCIAL DISTANCING IN MIND. PLEASE ENTER RICHFIELD ADMINISTRATION OFFICES BY USING THE EAST ENTRANCE (BY SENIOR CENTER) AND EXITING BEHIND THE FIRE STATION. WE WILL BE IMPLEMENTING A ONE-WAY DRIVE THRU SYSTEM.