Community weekend starts off with our Community Day Parade on Friday, August 11, 2023.
FRIDAY: AUGUST 11, 2023
- Community Day Parade- Parade kicks off from village Hall, moving west on Rt. 303, north on Broadview Rd. to Richfield Woods park. Parade assembles at 6:00 p.m. and steps off at 6:30 p.m.
- Food/Refreshments-Following the parade there will be hamburgers, hot dogs, snacks and beverages available for purchase. The beer truck will be on hand and open for business courtesy of the AMVETS.
- NEW THIS YEAR- Once you grab a bite to eat head over to the main tent and enjoy Ohio's Funky Motown Machine- The Swizzle Stick Band. The band will be performing from 7:00-10:00 pm playing Motown, Funk, Soul and Rock N Roll favorites from the 60's through today.
SATURDAY: AUGUST 12, 2023
- Safety Services Open House 9:30 am-12:30 pm tour the fire department buildings and vehicles, if possible Life Flight will land around 10:30 am.
- Mason's Annual Steak Fry serving 4:00 - 8:00 pm, located at Richfield Woods Park in the main tent. Tickets are $20.00 in advance or $22.00 day of event. For Steak Fry Tickets contact the Mayor, Exit 11, Richfield Autobody or the Richfield AMVETS. Benefiting Revere High School Scholarships
SUNDAY: AUGUST 13, 2023
- 51st ANNUAL Community Day - Sunday, August 13, 2023 from 1:00 pm to dusk
- Entertainment throughout the day- Adult and Children Games, Contests, Food, Beverages and Community Activities
- Community Day grand finale is a spectacular Fireworks Display at dark.
- Download the Community Day Schedule Here.
For Community Day questions and information please go to the Bath Kiwanis website https://www.bathrichfieldkiwanis.org/ or email email@example.com .